THIS IS WHY YOU NEED THE TINY PLASTIC LAWN TABLE
I reblog this every time I see it because I have yet to find a gif I like more.
LET ME TELL YOU A THING ABOUT SHIRLEY TEMPLE
Not only did this ABSURDLY ADORABLE little superstar pretty much singlehandedly save Fox and the movie industry during the Great Depression, she also
- was one of the first (possibly the first) white actress to hold hands with a black man on screen as half of the first interracial dance couple on screen.
- was largely responsible for making breast cancer okay to talk about after she had a press conference about her own mastectomy
- became president of the Multiple Sclerosis Society and co-founded the International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies, because her brother had MS
- was the first female Chief of Protocol in US Government history
- served as a US ambassador during the fall of Communism and was pretty much an all around international BADASS
And according to her husband, she was always true to herself. “Over 38 years I have participated in her life 24 hours a day through thick and thin, traumatic situations, exultant situations, and I feel she has only one personality. She would be catastrophic for the psychiatric profession. You can wake her up in the middle of the night and she has the same personality everybody knows. What everybody has seen for 60 years is the bedrock.” (x)
Shirley Temple is hands down the most legendary child star of all time and she grew up to be a total BAMF. Rest in peace, Curly Top.
photo credit: this awesome blog
THIS WAS HIS FACE THE WHOLE TIME I WAS DYING
Most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists; but the ones that do, call him The Winter Soldier. He’s a ghost. You’ll never find him
Amy Adams by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello, New York Times Magazine, 2005.
booty had me like
im laughing so hard
I died when I first saw this
twerk it Carl!
yaaass hunty. spilling the tea all over you basic flops! when will your fave?
look at this kween acting a fool on the dick!!!! yas sis drop it low!